United Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The United Legion Forums!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm by Ephinyus

The key to a great guild is communication. This forum is a great way to get to know your guildies and keep up to date with what is going on in game.
So have fun... post pictures, screen shots, videos, discuss things you love. Post suggestions for the guild. We're here to listen and have a good time!

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to send me a PM here, or whisper me in-game. Or …

Comments: 0

Welcome to The United Legion Forums!

Go down

Welcome to The United Legion Forums! Empty Welcome to The United Legion Forums!

Post  Ephinyus Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm

The key to a great guild is communication. This forum is a great way to get to know your guildies and keep up to date with what is going on in game.
So have fun... post pictures, screen shots, videos, discuss things you love. Post suggestions for the guild. We're here to listen and have a good time!

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to send me a PM here, or whisper me in-game. Or talk to any of our managers:

Like a Star @ heaven Ephinyus
Like a Star @ heaven BOOTYMONSTER
Like a Star @ heaven Craftwise
Like a Star @ heaven BlackFlag
Like a Star @ heaven Mooi
Like a Star @ heaven Leash
Like a Star @ heaven Victor
Like a Star @ heaven Mayo

Also, when you make your forum account, please use your main character name, so we know who you are! What a Face
Ephinyus
Ephinyus
Guild Leader

http://unitedlegion.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum